Skip to main content

SOCIAL-Sector 7

After hearing a lot of the most hyped hangout place in Chandigarh, "SOCIAL- The brewery & the lounge" I got the chance to visit it. Alltogether it was a good experience. Because of I, Being a very good critic you can trust each and every word I pour out here and then decide whether it will be a part of your "Go to" list or not.



Ambience:
I am such an Ambience lover and this place definitely took me down on that one. From the outside it is made like some old haveli kind of look, that certainly pokes you to wanna find out what is inside there. When I entered, I found it really huge to be a brewery that exists in Chandigarh. I liked it on the very first sight. Left, right, upper left, everywhere I turned there were different kind of seating area. So it's like a kind of family place too. There are different chambers for privacy if you need, with dark and just the required amount of light coming from the kind of street light bulb next to your table.
You can go in day time and still feel that it's night and dark and equally happening. They have like many many type of seating places, you can choose your place if you go in daytime. After evening, it's almost crowded. 

Beer:
Yes they have like very good beer as a brewery is supposed to have. But don't expect them to have every drink that you see on menu. Whatever they have is good, and for the Fresh beers you always have testers, so its quite oke.
HENFER 1500ml


Food:
That's the one thing on which it led me down. Customized food, but too customised. I ordered Fully loaded Nachos but they were frankly the worst I have ever had. I will so say, never go for Nachos when in Social. Then after a lot of thinking we decided to have the basic "chakna"- The peanut masala. I don't know whether it was the beer or what but the way they came and served that peanut masala we kept laughing about it for the next half an hour, so I am not gonna blurt it out but definitely try it out.

Whether you go with a group or friends or just one friend, you are gonna like it there. It's just the food that let me down, but I am definitely gonna visit again for the ambience😍😊.

Address:Sco 37, Madhya Marg,Sector 7-C Chandigarh
Sector 7 Social Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

HOT POST

Netflix Secret Code List 2021

IMLY CAFE