Skip to main content

TRADE FARE, NEW DELHI

Hi Guys,

November is here and so is my excitement to go to TRADE FARE. Since childhood I have had this curiosity to visit Trade fare every year. My friends find it boring but what can we say, everybody have their choice.

For those of you who still do not know what is trade Fair, worry not. I am talking about TRADE FARE which is an exhibition organized every year in which specific companies take part and showcase their products and latest services.

LOCATION:

Every year in the month of November it is organized in PRAGATI MAIDAN of New Delhi.

Pragati Maidan is huge and so the companies do a great job to attract people. The 3-4 days of trade fare seems like some Indian festival to me. The somewhere funky, somewhere elegant stalls make me feel that all the colors of the nature have come at a place. All the corporates, Indian army, navy, small to large business enterprises can present their products in the fare.

So guys happy visiting Trade fare :P

Comments

HOT POST

Netflix Secret Code List 2021

IMLY CAFE

SOCIAL-Sector 7