Skip to main content

CHABAR- The Book Café

The place i love to visit whenever i am in Delhi. What takes me to this awesome and creative place is my love for books and subtle uniqueness of this place.

The first time I visited this place i was struck with awe. My gem took me to This awesome Oxford book store which itself is a gem hidden between the white tall buildings of CP.

The first sight of this place will brighten the eyes of any reader. Thousands of books available for reading, buying and you can even take the books on rent.


The snacks area as the "cha" in the name suggests is famous for chai. But Frankly speaking I have never had tea there on any of my visits. I always prefer their mojitos or shakes and I am pretty satisfied with them till date. But if you are a chai lover, you got tons of options on the menu. I have seen people order varieties of tea there and admire them to the utmost. They have organic teas, Ayurvedic teas, fusion teas, even diet teas, so you have got your options which you might have not seen elsewhere.


Samosa Sandwich



GreenMojito & Tomato Pasta


Cold Coffee

Desserts are limited and very basic but there taste will be the same everytime you will eat. Very promising and delicious savouries.

Even if you are not a book lover or a chai fan, I would still suggest you to visit the place once and then you can decide if it was worth a shot or not.

They have new outlets opening up now so more fan club people. I have just visited the CP outlet. You can now visit the one near to your place.

Address:
N-81, Cannaught Place, New DelhiSatya Niketan, New Delhi
Kamla Nagar, New Delhi
DLF, Two Horizon Center, Gurgaon


Cha Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

HOT POST

Netflix Secret Code List 2021

IMLY CAFE

SOCIAL-Sector 7