Skip to main content

Sukhna Lake - The Man-made Lake in Chandigarh City

The man-made lake where lies the heart of people who live in Tricity. Give me any particular time and I can guarantee that you will find people there at every odd and even hour. Reason: It gives you exactly what you are looking for, whether it be a beautiful sunrise, friendly vibes, positivity, romantic sunset,  or anything else if you are looking for something.


The place is good for people of all age groups, from very young kids to elderly people. People who want to exercise and have a nice long walk or even a rigorous one will find all the space and privacy. You can see happy families here visiting for spending a good together time, and couples who want to have a private chit chat and enjoy the morning and evening view of the lake, friend circles.

I have seen the lake in every quarter of the 24 hours clock and it is very uniquely beautiful every time I visit.

People who want to spend time alone even visit it at very late hours at night. I was talking to this colleague once, he is a traveler @Heart and he said that his idea of having a good time at Chandigarh is visiting the lake.

I have visited this lake with friends, family, sister, and bae and the feel I got in my every visit is amazing. How it makes me feel different every time I am there is completely out of my imagination. But whatever I have a go-to place near me which I love to visit and I have memories of that place, that's what is more important, right!!

Comments

HOT POST

Netflix Secret Code List 2021

IMLY CAFE

SOCIAL-Sector 7