Skip to main content

Vasu Facial Beauty Oil & Aloe Vera Gel : Honest Review

VASU Facial Beauty Oil


REVIEW

My skin is extremely sensitive. I cannot use just any Beauty products. So I make it a point to use only good quality and well-reviewed products. The good part is that my skin shows the result in one use only. It very quickly shows positive or negative signs.

I have never used a beauty oil on my skin, I only go with organic ghee and honey at max to nourish my skin. I have heard of KumKumadi Tailam and its benefits but what I dread the most, is the side-effects of the chemicals used along with the oil by the brands to make their products unique.

Anyways, My sister gifted my mother VASU Facial Beauty Oil enriched with KumKumadi Tailam as it is very beneficial for Age Revitalizing. Out of curiosity I applied a few drops of oil on my face and let it stay overnight. The next morning, I saw no rashes, no pimples basically no side effects. I was relaxed and used it again. Within 2 days I could feel a very fine glow in my skin. As I said earlier, sensitive skin and very quick results both positive and negative. So that was my sign.

I like the natural fragrance of the oil very much and using the oil for more than 3 weeks now has worked to smoothen out my uneven skin tone.

Why Use Vasu Face Beauty Oil?

🌢    100% natural Oil - A unique blend of skin-loving herbs and 5 different oils like Kumkumaditailam, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Lavender Oil, Rapeseed Oil
🌢    Quickly absorbs and nourishes the skin from within
🌢 Helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, blemishes, dark spots, and premature wrinkles
🌢    0% Artificial Fragrance & 100% Natural
🌢    Made In India
🌢    100% Natural


Pack Size: 25ml

Purchase Vasu facial Beauty Oil from the below Links


VASU Aloe Vera Gel

VASU Aloe Vera Gel

REVIEW

I am a huge fan of aloe vera gel. Normally when I am at home I use the fresh gel from the Aloe Vera plant since I have a plant. But I travel a lot and that is when I miss my refreshed skin and hair and of course, that is when I need the gel the most.

I tried packaged aloe vera gel from a few brands but was not satisfied much. To keep the Gel long-lasting various companies mix chemicals to their Aloe Vera gel which eventually affects the true nature and purpose of the gel.

Me, on the other hand, being a user of natural and fresh aloe vera gel, know the texture and the beautiful results it provides. So to choose a perfect Packaged Aloe Vera gel was a bit difficult for me until I found VASU Aloe Vera Gel.

I am so very satisfied with the product and as a user, I just love the packaging. The gel comes in the bottle with the shape of an Aloe Vera leaf. The product is manufactured in India and is free from any harmful chemicals or skin irritants.

Why Use Vasu Aloe Vera Gel?

🍀    Hydrates & Nourishes skin & Hair
🍀    Soothes itchy skin & scalp
🍀    Moisturizes chapped hands, cracked feet, and lips
🍀    Protects hair against environmental damage
🍀    40 Year of Excellence
🍀    Available in 40+ Countries

Pack Size: 120ml


Purchase Vasu Aloe Vera Gel from the below Links



Comments

HOT POST

Netflix Secret Code List 2021

IMLY CAFE

SOCIAL-Sector 7